Established in the Fall of 2008, Threshold is a Boston-based development cycling team that is focused on racing in the New England area.
Our team operates with a set of beliefs:
- Passion for cycling and a healthy lifestyle
- Ride and race hard but with compassion and safety in mind
- Friendliness & politeness with all of those with whom we share the road
- Inclusive attitude that fosters a team-minded culture
- Work for each other to accomplish individual goals
- Work cohesively to accomplish team goals
Threshold is poised to begin our second season racing in Road, Time Trial, Criterium, and Stage Races. Our members have achieved impressive regional results in all disciplines. We’ll also have a smaller group of members racing Mountain this spring/summer, and with the arrival of fall our thoughts will turn to Cyclocross. We race with great tenacity yet still have a great time. See Palmares for a list of our accomplishments.