Things have been a little quiet here on the blog front so here is a quick recap on what happened since the winter from hell ended:
· Joe opened the season at Battenkill with a terrific result in the Cat 4 field.
· Nick and Shane started the road season at Marblehead, with both finishing in the top ten.
· Nick and Shane raced Myles Standish, a cat 4 crash fest that saw Shane hit the DL.
· The MTB squad got bounced around on rocks at the Root 66 Lung Challenge.
· We closed out April with Joe having a great race in tough conditions at Quabbin and the off-road guys having a blast at the Diverged Ride and then scoring some good results at the Fat Tire Classic.
· Joe continued to carry the road torch at the Blue Hills crit.
· Vic was 8th overall at the New England Season Opener (tri) and will be racing the upcoming Ironman 70.3 Eagleman.
· We did a bunch of 5 hour rides since it finally got warm.
· The off-road guys discovered some new trails courtesy of this year’s edition of the Ronde.
Oh and somewhere in there Devin (now heading up the Threshold west coast branch) did an insane 100+ mile dirt road ride/race.
Much more to come as the season progresses!